Data Privacy Statement and Information in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR
Modern information and communications technologies play an ever-increasing role in the activities of organizations. Protecting your privacy when processing your personal data is a key concern to which we give due regard in all business processes.
The controller responsible for data processing is:
km credit consulting gmbh
Am Biesengrund 15
Phone +49 2858 918088-0
Fax +49 2858 918088-29
Company data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer of GINDAT GmbH, at email@example.com or by post at our address given with the addition "Data protection officer".
a) When visiting the website
Whenever you visit our website at www.km-creditconsulting.com the browser you are using on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server for our website. This information is then temporarily stored in a “log file.” The following information is then recorded without any action on your part and is stored until it is erased automatically:
- The IP address of the requesting computer
- The date and time of access
- The name and URL of the retrieved file
- The website from which access has been made (referrer URL)
- The browser and any operating system on your Internet-enabled computer as well as the name of your access provider
This information will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To guarantee that a connection is established to the website smoothly
- To guarantee that our website can be used with ease
- To evaluate system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The relevant data processing is lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes of data processing stated above. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for these purposes to identify you personally.
b) When subscribing to our newsletter
SWe will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter at regular intervals if you have provided your consent under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR. We only need an e-mail address in order to send a newsletter.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link at the end of each edition of the newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your wish to stop subscribing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
c) When using our contact form
You can use a form provided on our website to contact us if you have any questions at all. To do this you will need to provide a valid e-mail address as we need to know who the question is from and who to send the answer to. Any other information you provide is given voluntarily.
Data are processed for the purpose of making contact on the basis of your voluntary consent within the meaning of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the purpose of making contact with you will be erased automatically as soon as your inquiry has been dealt with.
Your personal data are not sent to third parties for any purposes other than those stated here.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- we have received your explicit consent under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR to do so;
- data must be disclosed for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, in each case under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR;
- this is necessary under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 c) GDPR for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- this is necessary under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR for the purposes of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protected interest in the data not being disclosed.
Information is stored in the cookie in connection with the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we have immediate access to your identity.
One of the purposes of cookies is to make it easier for you to use our offer. We use session cookies to recognize whether you have already visited certain pages on our website. These session cookies are deleted automatically when your leave our website.
We also use temporary cookies which are stored on your terminal device for a specific period of time and are intended to enhance user-friendliness. If you return to our website to use our services, we can automatically recognize your previous visit and the entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to make these entries and settings again.
The data processed by cookies are needed to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also configure your browser not to store any cookies on your computer or to always notify you before a new cookie is created. If, however, you disable cookies altogether, you may find that you are unable to use all the functions on our website.
You have the:
- right under Article 15 GDPR to obtain information about the personal data concerning you which are being processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to obtain information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, any information about the source of information where the personal data are not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about their details;
- right under Article 16 GDPR to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- right under Article 17 GDPR to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you provided that processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- right under Article 18 GDPR to obtain restriction of processing where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1);
- right under Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request transmission of those data to another controller;
- right under Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw at any time the consent previously given to us. We will then no longer be permitted to process data in the future which was previously processed on the basis of this consent; and
- right under Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In this case, you can approach the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or our law firm.
If your data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation or if your objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have the right to object generally which we must comply with without the need for you to cite grounds relating to your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your rights of withdrawal or objection, all you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com
During your visit to the website, we use the common TLS procedure (Transport Layer Security)/SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level which is supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You will recognize whether specific pages on our website are transmitted in encrypted form from the closed image of a lock or the lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved in line with the state of the art.